LCI Workers' Comp is committed to the success of our policyholders, and we offer significant savings for small businesses whenever possible. But the true value of LCI is our willingness to provide incomparable service—to agents and policyholders alike. Now, the top 10 most popular questions posed by policyholders:
- How do I make a payment?
- What is a premium audit, and when do they occur?
- How should I prepare for a premium audit?
- What if I don’t agree with my audit?
- What makes my premium go up or down each year?
- But what if I had no payroll during the policy period?
- If I can’t pay my audit in one lump sum, can I pay in installments?
- What do I do if I receive a “Notice of Cancellation Letter”?
- Do I really need workers’ comp insurance?
- Do you offer policies for most kinds of business?
- How do I prepare for a Loss Control Visit?
You may either mail in your payment using the invoice you received from LCI, or you can drop off your payment at our Northshore office. If you plan to make your payment in person, please call first to ensure that the office is open. Our number is (985) 612-1230. For directions, click here